Microbrewery 250 L-2 40 l-d is intended for the beer production of German types, English, Belgian, Pils and other types. Pils, lager, Dortmund, strong lager, marzen, a dark bock, ale beer, porter beer, stout, smoked beer, belgian white, wheat bock, imperial stout, berlin white beer, india pale ale, ice lager, viennese beer and an unlimited number of other varieties, you can brew in your brewery that will attract into your brewery regular loyal customers who know a lot about beer.
The main points.
- Type 250 L-2 40 l-d.
- The European Union.
- 12,250 liters per year.
- 40 liters per day.
- 49 brews per year.
- Volume of one brew is 250 liters.
- 63.081 euro.
- Microbrewery 250 L-2 40 l-d is intended for the of bottom and top-fermented beer. Brewing beer using Microbrewery KVASURA performed classical traditional method. The raw material that is used for brewing beer - malt, hops, water, yeast.
- 2 year.
- 1-2 months after signing the contract.
- terms of payment
- 60% of the cost of the equipment is paid after signing the contract. 40% of the cost is paid at the time of loading of the brewing equipment on the vehicle.
- price not include
- The price of a plane ticket or a train, accommodation and meals for a period of about 10-14 days for the chief fitter and brewer who perform installation and startup of the equipment.
- Attention! This proposal is indicative base case. Complete set of brewing equipment we can change on the agreement in accordance with our technical possibilities.
- raw material
- For the beer production in the microbrewery you need malt and hops. We can recommend you sellers of malt and hops, which supply raw materials to our customers for long time. Verified suppliers will bring the required amount of malt in bags and hops in a sealed container in your brewery. Deliveries will be scheduled, so you do not have to worry about raw materials, you can safely brew light, dark or wheat beer at your brewery.